What Is Coaching?
Coaching is a partnership and a creative process that allows you to maximize your potential and change any area of your life that isn’t working for you. Is there something that you’re unhappy with and you feel stuck? Would partnering with someone who has your back 100% assist you in moving forward?
Why Would You Hire a Coach?
- To get clarity on your goals and targets in life and have someone to collaborate with to achieve them.
- To design and live your most phenomenal life.
- To increase income or revenue.
- To facilitate greater personal growth.
- To get ahead professionally.
- To make better choices and decisions.
- To create more fulfilling relationships with family and friends.
- To make a greater impact in the world.
- To simplify your life and discover what really matters to you.
- To reduce stress and other tolerations.
- To collaborate with someone in changing any area of your life that isn’t working for you.
How I Work With My Clients:
- You and I are equals—we co-create a partnership together free of judgment that allows the space for change and new possibilities to naturally occur.
- You identify your targets so that we know how to measure success and determine when you’ve met those milestones so you no longer need my support.
- You are coached to take actions steps every week so you stay on track to meet your targets and goals.
- I walk beside you every step of the way and will make myself available for quick laser coaching in between sessions when you require it.
- Everything divulged during a session is kept strictly confidential and private, including the knowledge that you are my client.
- I follow the code of ethics outlined by the ICF, [International Coach Federation], the standard bearer for the coaching industry.
- Coaching sessions are done on the phone so you can be coached from anywhere in the world.
- I offer special packages, so you can choose what works for you.
My Background and Training
I’m a Coach U graduate with 200 hours of training. I’m currently taking more classes to improve my skills and become certified as an Associate Certified Coach [ACC]. Feel free to contact me with any of your questions or if you’d like to learn more.
How Do I Get Started?
If you’re wondering if coaching might be a fit for you, please complete my Discovery Form. When that’s complete, I’ll contact you to schedule your FREE 30-minute DISCOVERY SESSION.
“Janice is a highly intuitive coach that digs deep into the root of a problem. She is exceptional at finding positive ways to put you back into your power and into a different and more empowering mindset.“Heather, Bainbridge Island, WA