What Are Access Body Processes?
Access Body Processes are done with you lying down fully clothed on a massage table. It consists of me touching various points on your body and asking for specific energies to run at those locations. Having a Process run feels very soothing, relaxing and nurturing. You may experience a warm, tingling sensation, a greater sense of well-being, or you may fall into a deep, restful sleep. You do not have to feel or believe in anything for these Processes to work. The more you relax, the greater the benefits. It’s ideal to have these Processes run on you by someone else. Sometimes it’s possible for me to teach you to run them on yourself, so you can continue your self-care at home.
What Can Body Processes Help You Achieve?
- Greater communion with your body
- Increased access to your body’s healing capacities
- Greater awareness and more ease with embodiment
- Anti-aging benefits for a more youthful appearance
- Boosting of immune systems
- Faster recovery from injury, illness and surgery
- Less pain and discomfort
- Improved digestion
- Increased mobility and range of motion
- Plus, much more…..
Body Processes May Be Ideal For You If:
- You overthink a lot and would enjoy being more in communion with your body.
- You have little aches and pains that won’t go away.
- You’re often tired, experience low energy or lethargy throughout your day.
- You’re experiencing a health challenge and would like to supplement your medical protocol.
- You’re recovering from injury, illness, or surgery and would like support with your recovery.
- You’re longing for less rigidity and a greater sense of well-being in your body.
- You feel stress and tension and you’d like to try body processes to help you relax.
Would You Like To Try It?
All Body Process sessions are done at my office, located in Albuquerque, New Mexico and last about 75-90 minutes. If you’ve never had a Body Process run, it might be best to begin with the Bars®. To book a Body Process session with me, click on the button below.